Could someone please help? I’ve done quite a number of Halfs but I can’t seem to get the nutrition right. I can’t eat at all before I run (trust me on this) so I’m restricted to liquids. I have a bit of apple juice at the start and then I have sips of the Coke that is provided, but I always get the impression that my performance isn’t what it could be due to lack of energy. From what I’ve read lately it seems I should rather stay away from the high GI Coke, so I’ve been trying the low GI Energade (the little bottles) on training runs, however this seemed to cause some discomfort this weekend on my longer run? Any advice would be welcome
Browse: Home / Nutrition/energy advice for half marathon
- adidas yeezy 350 V2 Beluga Performance Reviews,what dou you thing?
- Getting Your Cupcake Business Up and Running
- Gain 8% Discount on Cheap Runescape 3 Gold with Code“NEW8RS”
- 6 iconic bookstores you need to visit in Bangalore
- Best Web Camera with Noise Reduction Mic for Desktop, Laptop-Cool Design, Max Resolution 1080P*720P Webcam